Visualize and improve your project permissions and security settings with color schemes by project and users. Audit & set quickly
Nice UI packed with information and features
RightsDNA scans the entire Jira and groups users in permission families so you can manage permissions for all of them.
Special feature for administrators: ability to easily spot out-of-order permissions in Jira projects.
Save money and keep user base clean
Keep your Jira secure, user base clean, permissions consistent, and save money by making the most of your Jira license.
Rights DNA for Jira is a tool for managing Jira permissions and users. It gives insights on clean security schemes and reduces the time Admins spend configuring permissions in Jira.
- Visualize all users with rights in a project
- Visualize all projects a user is having rights in
- Scan the entire Jira for patterns or "families" of rights
- Manage users in the permission families
- Perform user sanity checks
- Helper: what to do to have a certain right?
- Daily administration – make user permissions consistent
- Maintain a clean collection of users – make the most out of your Jira license
- Manage customer accounts vs internal user accounts
- Clean up legacy users repositories
To learn more, check out our documentation.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
Splitting users into families: automated process