Extend Jira with a powerful yet affordable scripting and automation toolkit. Power Scripts is the App that every Jira Admin needs
We created a Simple Issue Language (SIL) exclusively for Jira scripting. Field references and algorithm syntax can be coded by administrators with little programming experience in a powerful script editor right in Jira.
Automate script execution via workflow transitions, event listeners, incoming REST API, email handler, UI issue interaction, at startup or shutdown, on a set interval or cron, dashboard gadgets, and advanced JQL search.
Integrate with remote databases, LDAP applications, arbitrary APIs, and even other Jira instances to condition, compare, transform, populate, synchronize, or otherwise leverage data that resides in multiple systems.
The best script automation app on the market, Power Scripts provides virtually unlimited scripting and automation capabilities to automate your most complex tasks in Jira.
- Replace many single-purpose apps with an all-in-one solution
- Automate "If This Then That" functionality for Jira
- No need to have programming knowledge to use SIL
- Enhance and automate your workflows
- Synchronize with remote databases, LDAP, arbitrary APIs, and other Jira instances
- Create custom workflow conditions, validators, and post functions
- Manipulate Jira UI
- Get a comprehensive view of the workflow actions, screens and their fields
- Send emails
- Schedule scripts to run on an interval or as a cron job
- Call your script from anywhere, synchronously or asynchronously
- Start a script without leaving your dashboard
- Implement batch updates and notifications to your issues and automate tasks with SIL services & job scheduling.
Thank you for your kind feedback, we are happy you liked it! :-)
There is actually a copyAttachment routine out there that you might want to try, see this article:
We'd be happy to help you with other questions, and you can always reach out to us through our support portal:
Thank you for your kind review, Mathieu!
And we cannot agree more as Power Scripts does boost Jira in so many ways. You might also like Power Scripts YouTube channel to get inspired with more ideas as to what you can automate, we hope you'll like it.
Thank you, Robert!
And yes, one of the main requirements that we're always keeping in mind is having the scripts that are portable across Jira versions. Once you have them, they just work. And with all that, Power Scripts also helps you save money because it can fully or partially replace many other apps.
Thanks again for your kind feedback,
Thank you, Sven,
We'll pass your kind words to the support team, this is very encouraging and motivating for them. We can also recommend Power Scripts YouTube channel to inspire you with more scripting opportunities.
|10 users$10||25 users$50||50 users$100||100 users$200||250 users$500||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
cPrime is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 4.0.12 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.7.2 • Released 2018-02-07
Bug fix and preloaded scripts
- we have preloaded many scripts to SIL Manager to help new users start with the app. Make sure you also have the latest katl-commons version for this.
- fixed a bug where it was not possible to add a string to a read-only text field if the text field started with a date
- fixed a bug in addJSDComment
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Power Scripts for Jira Script Automation via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Power Scripts for Jira Script Automation. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Power Scripts for Jira Script Automation begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Power Scripts for Jira Script Automation versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.