Dashboard Folders for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Grouped Dashboards with Cascading Menus for Easy Navigation
Restrict dashboard permissions
Jira admins can restrict specific user groups from creating and customising dashboards.
Automatically push dashboards to users
Share folders to specific user groups. Users will see dashboards if folders are shared to them without the need to mark as favourite.
Cascading menu for dashboards
Access dashboards conveniently anywhere in Jira. Without the clutter.
Possible Use Cases
- Too many favourite dashboards
- Helps users who created a lot of dashboards or marked a lot of dashboards as their favourites
- Hierarchical dashboards
- Group dashboards by relevance so that it's easier for user to find the dashboard they need
- Pushing dashboard to users
- Seeing a centralised list of dashboards for users with the same permission
- Restricting dashboard creation
- Restrict specific user groups from creating and customising dashboards
This app addresses the following feature requests:
- JRASERVER-5866 - Common dashboards per group
- JRASERVER-24339 - To collapse and expand the list of dashboards
- JRASERVER-26947 - Dashboard Improve use of screen real-estate
- JRASERVER-27660 - Define default project dashboards
- JRASERVER-8689 - Restrict who can create dashboards
Kindly read our 1.2.0 release notes for the Data Center compatibility update.
Privacy and security