Power Actions - Custom Forms and Wizards
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Customizable toolbar for issues screen. Simplify workflows, add power actions to tickets & gather user input before transitions
Configurable. Completely configurable
You can configure pretty much everything. Add and remove actions, modify their order, specify whether a button should be available, hidden, or disabled; use SIL® scripts to build forms for users to input data, and so on.
Use SIL® scripts to customize your actions
You can easily configure actions and wizards with SIL®. Use powerful SIL® routines for increased productivity.
See results right away!
You can instantly see your dialogues. And your co-workers will envy your Jira mastering skills.
Power Actions® for Jira is a unique app for creating dialogues and wizards on the fly.
It provides a customizable toolbar to your issue screens.
- add actions to a ticket and simplify workflows
- gather user input before performing a transition
- add wizards - design an entire flow inside a single button
Power Actions is powered by SIL®, so you can do pretty much anything with that action:
- define button conditions
- add HTML, WIKI content, multiselect / select fields, date, file, and user pickers, and so on
- define actual actions performed when the user clicks the button
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
Editing conditions: you can enable / disable / hide buttons