Take control of your Confluence pages with simple or complex reviews, tasks and approvals processes
If approvals are a part of your process, Comala Workflows makes it simple to assign user tasks and manage the entire process, from first draft to final publishing and beyond.
Do your pages go through different phases in the approval process? Use workflows to manage your page states.
A wide variety of reports simplifies managing your pages. View page history and generate compliance reports.
Build your Confluence content your own way with Comala Workflows' approvals, tasks, notifications and workflows.
Set customized and unlimited workflows to create, review, approve and publish your content.
★ Assign page reviewers
★ Create team tasks
★ Publish approved content
★ Manage your documentation stages
★ Completely customize your state colours
★ Use custom labels on your buttons
Use Comala Workflows for:
Get your team using Workflows quickly with our "Get More Out of Comala Workflows" training course. Learn more.
Comala Workflows is a product of Comalatech, an Atlassian vendor since 2008 and author of some of the most popular add-ons in the marketplace.
Integrated with popular add-ons Scroll Versions, and Metadata for Confluence.
Hi Paul, thanks for reaching out. Bringing Comala Workflows to the Cloud is certainly something that our users are asking for, and we always want to satisfy users. If you would like to stay up-to-date on the development of our Cloud apps, please feel free to create a ticket in our support portal, requesting we contact you as soon as we have relevant updates. We will be happy to keep you informed. https://comalatech.zendesk.com
Thanks so much for leaving a review, Alana; our support team will be happy to know that you were satisfied with their help.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Florian! We appreciate your comments.
Thanks for the great review Guilluame, glad to hear Comala Workflows is working out well for your team!
Thanks for the four star review, Michal, we appreciate your feedback!
Thanks for reaching out Santhosh! We'd love to help you with your question, and the best place to start is to submit a support ticket - firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us an email and we'll be happy to help.
I noticed that you had opened a ticket with our support team earlier this year, and am happy to see that it appears they were able to help sort out your issues. If you're satisfied that the product is working for you now, perhaps you would reconsider your initial review.
We appreciate your consideration on this Mike, and look forward to working with you further.
Simon Gatto - VP of Business Development and Sales
Hi Anatol, thanks for leaving such detailed feedback; it will certainly help us in striving toward our goal of satisfying users. It's also gratifying to hear that the support team was able to assist you in solving your problem. We're grateful to have users like you providing us valuable insight!
|10 users$200||25 users$500||50 users$1000||100 users$2000||250 users$4000||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Comalatech is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 5.3.1 • Confluence Server 5.8.2 - 6.8.1 • Released 2018-04-13
Bug fix release
Comala Workflows 5.3.1 is a bug fix release.
- Fixes an issue where removing a space page workflow template linked to a global template was unlinking the global template in all spaces.
- Minor UI fixes including; colors in Status messages were modified by overly eager Workflows CSS code plus a CSS conflict on some specific page layouts causing display issues.
- We've also fixed an issue adding page workflows in IE11 browser.
For more information please see the release notes.
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Comala Workflows via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Comala Workflows. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Comala Workflows begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Comala Workflows versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.