Easily highlight and copy source code from Fisheye and Crucible
Just select and copy as usual using context menu or the use CTRL/CMD + C. Source selection powered by this plugin has yellow visual feedback.
Support is not available for this app.
Version 1.0.5 • Fisheye/Crucible 4.0.0 - 4.5.1 • Released 2016-07-31
- at the moment in IE10, IE11 and Edge selection highlighting (visual feedback) doesn't work as expected
- because of source code block-buffering on some pages, selecting "all" (CTRL+A) may cause selection to cover only part of the code. It's propably because during selection "user-select: none" is applied to body instead to each unselectable element
- IE and Edge - ctrl+A doesn't work
- Log into your Fisheye/Crucible instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Copy Source for Fisheye and Crucible via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Fisheye/Crucible instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.