- Fixed an issue where attachment cleaner was not triggered correctly on issue updates via e-mail in service desk projects.
- Fixed an issue where the manual project cleaner flag would remain after disabling the app.
- Added some messages to the manual project cleaner informing the user that the process will run in the background.
Too many duplicate attachments
Are you done with having loads of duplicate attachments in your Jira issues?
Duplicate attachment removal
Duplicate attachments are automatically removed from your issues when you try to upload them if they are identical to an existing file.
Duplicate attachment renaming
Configure automatic renaming of non-duplicate files so files with the same name will be renamed.
On August 1st 2021, this app will be retired from the Atlassian Marketplace. You will no longer be able to download this app. Support will remain available while your license is active.
- Remove duplicate attachments: Prevent your Jira issues from becoming cluttered with duplicate and identical attachments with automatic duplicate removal. Attachment Cleaner will automatically remove duplicate attachments from your issues when they are identical to another attachment.
- Project attachment cleaner: Run the attachment cleaner manually for selected projects. Attachment cleaner will then go back through all issues in the selected projects and check them for duplicate issues.
- Rename duplicate attachment names: Accidently uploaded a different attachment with the same name as an existing one to the same issue? Attachment cleaner for Jira automatically renames your old file to prevent confusion!
- Version 1.3.4 • Released 2021-01-13 • Supported By Yiraphic • Paid via Atlassian • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Version 1.3.0 • Released 2020-03-12 • Supported By Yiraphic • Paid via Atlassian • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Reworked the old renaming method to be more in line with the automatic renaming of attachments implemented by Atlassian in Jira 8.6+
- Improved the way old attachment references are updated in comments.
- Added a API endpoint that allows users to manually start the attachment cleaner on a specified issue. (Easy to use with Automation for Jira web requests)