- Add Jira 8.x support
- Upgrade Spring Scanner Annotations to 2.x
- Bump Compatible apps due to Spring Scanner changes
To check known issues (or if you want to file one), view this app's issue tracker.
To learn more about the app, you should:
No need to configure anything - just install
Jira thread names
Once installed in Jira, the thread names change accordingly to contain URL which they serve
Confluence thread names
Changed Confluence thread names
- Rename Apache Tomcat thread to add URL and Username (if available)
- Example: "main url:/uri username:user1"
- Don't add a suffix for Resources: ".css", ".js", ".png", ".jpg", ".ico", ".woff". ".gif", ".svg"
- Abbreviate the long URL/Username
- Configure the Abbreviation part, set System Property "atlassian.labs.thready.max.message.limit" (Default is 40 and -1 is unlimited)
- Keep only 2 URL in the name: First and Last
- "main url:/resource1 url:/resource2"
- "main url:/resource1 ... url:/resource3"
- Clean broken ThreadNames is case thread failed before Thready cleaned the name
Thready is designed to allow you to debug your own Atlassian instances. It helps you find the needle in the haystack quicker than ever. It doesn't collect or store any user/private data.
Icon by www.yugudesign.com
- Version 0.3.2 • Released 2019-07-01 • No Vendor Support • Free • Atlassian Closed-Source
- Version 0.2.1 • Released 2018-08-20 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
We've done some rework behind the scenes for a more robust and consistent behavior.
We implemented a new feature where the abbreviation happens for the URL separately than the username. You don't have the lose the username if the URL is too long
We implemented a new feature where Thready keeps the first URL and Last URL when there are many filters. You can follow multiple redirects and still track initial user request
- Version 0.1.5 • Released 2018-06-11 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)No release notes.
- Version 0.1.4 • Released 2017-05-12 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Mainly compatibility fixes and improvements
- Version 0.1.3 • Released 2016-04-07 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
Added Data Center compatibility
- Version 0.1.2 • Released 2016-03-21 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Extended compatibility with older products
- Version 0.1.0 • Released 2016-03-10 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
Initial release to the Marketplace