Fast Development and Processing Performance
The PDF Generator enables quick output of data formatted for paper printing (PDF) from the Jira Service Desk. Simply copy and paste XML into app after configuring your documents in iReport Designer and generate the PDF.
Easily Configure PDF Exports with Autocomplete
The fastest and most flexible way to create reports from Jira Service Desk. Autocomplete functionality from issue fields is built in for easy, quick turn-around time. Use for routine requests or configure on-demand.
Jira Service Desk Customer Support & HR Planning
The PDF Generator allows you to support your internal Human Resources time and leave of absence requests to critical fault & outages reports within customer issues. Two sample reports are included to get you started.
Our PDF Generator integrates with all the core elements within Jira Service Desk so that you can experience the most flexible way to create professional PDF documents on-demand. Utilize your PDFs to attach in email communications, print out in paper format or for security/archival needs. The generator uses the simplicity of XML copy and paste after your fields and custom fields are designated in iReport Designer, so you can virtually create any type of document that you need and infuse corporate standardization across a variety of potential outputs.
All variables can be configured across Jira Service Desk:
· Print any open ticket or urgent needs triage
· Leave/Absence requests for Approval
· Confirmation of closed issue
· Request for new account
· Generating invoices if Service Desk is utilized as an internal service desk within your organization
· Approval request for purchase orders or acquisitions
- Version 2.0.1 • Released 2016-01-27 • Supported By InLabs • Paid via Atlassian • CommercialNo release notes.
- Version 1.0.1 • Released 2015-06-03 • Supported By InLabs • Free • CommercialNo release notes.
- Version 1.0 • Released 2015-03-31 • Supported By InLabs • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial - no chargeNo release notes.