Notify your users when page content is old
When the content has not been updated for more than 6 months, a panel is shown to inform the reader that the content is old.
The feature can be configured for each space
Each space can configure the feature differently.
By default it will be inactive.
You can enable it, and optionally set an 'Archive' space. When this is configured, users can move old pages to that space.
Options for users with relevant permissions
If a user only has view permission, then they will be informed that the content is outdated.
If they have additional permissions, the panel will prompt them to take action, by confirming, updating, or removing/archiving.
See the documentation
- Version 1.10 • Released 2017-06-30 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)No release notes.
- Version 1.9 • Released 2014-12-22 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
The space admin can now select the length of time since the last update for a page to be considered as outdated.
- Version 1.8 • Released 2014-10-10 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)No release notes.
- Version 1.4 • Released 2013-09-12 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSD
- a new config screen
- the ability to "archive" pages to a linked "archive" space
- Version 1.3 • Released 2013-07-30 • No Vendor Support • Free • BSDNo release notes.