Security & Encryption for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Encrypt, manage & audit passwords
Protect sensitive information
Store and share sensitive data with end-to-end encryption. Data is encrypted and decrypted at the client-side, hence no unsecured data is transferred or stored in the server.
🎉 New: SSO Authentication Support
Secure in many ways
Restrict access to secured data by leveraging Confluence groups or users. Encrypt data presented in plain or rich text format. Set a timeout to hide from the prying eyes.
Keep a record showing who has created, decrypted, configured and edited the secured data, all at the fingertips of the administrators.
Securely store and share a password, credit card information, software license keys, or corporate account details in Confluence.
- Assist with compliance audits for SOC 2, SSAE 16, PCI, HIPAA
- Provide users a secure tool to share and collaborate on sensitive data
- Reduce the risk of passwords being shared openly
- Leverage Confluence's user and group management to manage access
- Macro to store sensitive data using strong PGP, AES-128, and other security measures
- Restrict access by specific groups or individuals
- Get notified when someone asks for access
- Audit logs to track who created, updated, or configured the macro
- SSO Authentication Support
- Easy copy-to-clipboard button
- Works with plain or rich text format - bold, lists, hyperlinks
- Build a powerful password manager with Reporting and Scaffolding
This app is now part of the Appfire portfolio. The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Effortless decryption by entering Confluence password to view secured data. This verifies the person authenticity, and the session can be kept intact for a few minutes, to decrypt again without re-entering password