Reporting for Confluence
Custom reports access and manipulate metadata on usage, page properties, space, page or user to deliver teams actionable insights
Unlock the power of your Confluence data
Seamlessly access vital information scattered across your Confluence using metadata from page, space, user or attachment properties.
Build customizable dashboards and reports
Custom dashboards put the right information in front of the people who need it. Use building blocks to create dynamic reports tailored for specific roles.
Available on Beta (EAP)
Currently available via ServiceRocket Beta (EAP) Program. Read our beta program terms here.
**👩🏽🔬 👨🏻🔧 Currently in Beta**
Make sure the right information gets in front of the right people. Reporting for Confluence is a powerful app with accessibility to metadata and custom structuring of reports unlike any other in the Atlassian ecosystem.
- Unparalleled access to metadata to gather vital business data across your Confluence instance
- 🛠 Upcoming features: Seamless integration with Scaffolding to easily generate reports against Scaffolding data structure
- Unique customizable reporting structure provides flexibility to meet the needs of your teams
- Data-driven decision making
- Fully customizable dashboards
- Dynamic Tables
- Content Tabulation
- Project management
- Knowledge Base management
- Inventory/asset management reports
- Budgeting dashboards
- User directory
- Document library
Privacy and security
Reporting for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
Extend the capability of your reports beyond just Confluence metadata. Use with Scaffolding to add forms, custom metadata and structures.