Security & Encryption for Confluence
Encrypt, manage & audit passwords
Protect sensitive information
Store and share sensitive data with end-to-end encryption. Data is encrypted and decrypted at the client-side, hence no unsecured data is transferred or stored in the server.
🎉 New: SSO Authentication Support
Secure in many ways
Restrict access to secured data by leveraging Confluence groups or users. Encrypt data presented in plain or rich text format. Set a timeout to hide from the prying eyes.
Keep a record showing who has created, decrypted, configured and edited the secured data, all at the fingertips of the administrators.
Securely store and share a password, credit card information, software license keys, or corporate account details in Confluence.
- Assist with compliance audits for SOC 2, SSAE 16, PCI, HIPAA
- Provide users a secure tool to share and collaborate on sensitive data
- Reduce the risk of passwords being shared openly
- Leverage Confluence's user and group management to manage access
- Macro to store sensitive data using strong PGP, AES-128, and other security measures
- Restrict access by specific groups or individuals
- Get notified when someone asks for access
- Audit logs to track who created, updated, or configured the macro
- SSO Authentication Support
- Easy copy-to-clipboard button
- Works with plain or rich text format - bold, lists, hyperlinks
- Build a powerful password manager with Reporting and Scaffolding
This app is now part of the Appfire portfolio. The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Effortless decryption by entering Confluence password to view secured data. This verifies the person authenticity, and the session can be kept intact for a few minutes, to decrypt again without re-entering password