Email This Issue
- Jira Service Management
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Mail collaboration and email service desk made easy - send and receive e-mails and notifications, with support for external users
Email Issues - Manually, Notifications, Workflows
Send issues in Email to anyone, including email addresses of external users, internal users, issue participants, roles, groups, custom fields, and more. Trigger by manual Email button, Jira Events, or Post Functions.
Process emails - add issues, comments, or more
Process incoming emails - create or comment issues, upload attachment, trigger transition, set field, or completely ignore an email. Connect multiple email addresses to 1 project, achieve flawless support experience.
Extend Jira with advanced Email functionalities
Process Emails with our Next Gen Mail Handler, overview all in/outgoing emails, authenticate securely via OAuth2, create your company branded email templates, send out any issue details to whoever you want, and more...
💌 Unleash the Email potential in your Jira!
Email This Issue for Jira (formerly called JETI) helps you keep in touch with all stakeholders inside or outside your company. Send them issues in emails in various ways, without having to switch to an email client. Process their emails, handle email to Jira communication through Jira issues, potentially with Service Management!
📝 Outgoing Emails
- Send Manual Emails with a click
- Create custom templates, use advanced velocity scripts
- Send customizable Jira email Notifications when something happens to the issues (create, update, etc)
- Send Emails automatically in Workflow post function (transition)
- Use canned responses
📬 Incoming Emails
👑 Other Features
Privacy and security
Email This Issue integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
Use mail handlers to customize incoming email processing. Create issue, comment issue, update issue fields, use regular expressions, and many more...