TFS4JIRA Azure DevOps integration
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Integrate, synchronize, and migrate Jira and Azure DevOps. Collaborate with transparency and achieve more, faster
Integrate platforms, collaborate like champs
Integrate Azure DevOps and Jira with our code-free cloud synchronizer. Boost productivity and efficiency when you configure live synchronization or migration. Never miss a beat when changes are made in either system.
Streamline your team's work and improve agility
Maximize collaboration and effectiveness by improving visibility, tracking progress, and eliminating waste. Real time, flexible synchronization will keep your teams agile and adaptable.
Spark innovation, work within your tool of choice
Migrate to your system of choice and innovate with your technology stack. Consolidate requirements and retain all your data, such as epics, stories, hierarchies, links, and fields. Nothing will be left behind!
TFS4JIRA is a migration, integration and synchronization tool that bridges Jira and Azure DevOps.
Seamlessly migrate and synchronize work items and issues in a few intuitive steps. You can choose the direction and decide whether you want to move your Issues in a one-time migration or have full synchronization enabled so that any change in your Work Items is automatically reflected in both Azure and Jira projects.
You can now choose between two synchronizer solutions- Self Hosted or Cloud Native Synchronizer.
Learn more about the differences between the two synchronizers and decide which one best serves your needs.
- All built-in and custom Jira and Azure DevOps fields supported.
- Create and enable your profile, and the synchronizer will make sure that Jira and Azure DevOps exchange information in the background.
- Map your issue types, work item types, fields, values, statuses and states.
- Experience enhanced performance of Cloud Native synchronizer with no additional software required.
Privacy and security
TFS4JIRA Azure DevOps integration integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
TFS4JIRA configuration wizard is a step by step process of what needs to be synchronised in your development setup. This step allows you to map different types of Jira issues and TFS work items.