TFS4JIRA now supports Jira's Next-gen projects - we made configuration easier by showing relevant fields only and adding support of next-gen specific fields - please check details below.
You can now synchronize and maintain project hierarchy levels (Epic - Story/Task - Sub-task) between Jira Next-Gen project and Azure DevOps project using Parent/Child relation.
Sprints ↔︎ Iteration Path synchronization for Next-Gen projects works the same as for Classic projects. Likewise, three mapping modes are available:
- Copy full Azure DevOps tree path
- Copy last part of Azure DevOps tree path
- Map values
- Improved synchronization of images in comments for Azure DevOps Server
- Misconfigured boards caused synchronization failures
- Synchronization failures when Synchronizer had no permissions to access linked work items
Upgrade following the link: TFS4JIRA Synchronizer.