- Reduced amount of network calls to Azure DevOps API by introducing configurable cache for “Get Work Item Type” endpoint.
- Synchronization of very long comments no longer fails. Instead, an excerpt is synchronized, together with a link to the original
- Synchronization of links with long urls from Jira to Azure DevOps/TFS now works flawlessly.
- User mapping page will load correctly when there are multiple project collections in TFS.
- State transition synchronization from Azure DevOps/TFS to Jira works properly when states are multi-mapped.
Make sure to also run the latest version of TFS4JIRA Synchronizer.