TFS4JIRA Azure DevOps integration
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Automate work processes with two way sync or one-way migration of data between Jira and Azure DevOps
Jira Azure DevOps integration for collaboration
TFS4JIRA allows teams to track, update, and escalate Jira issues or ADO work items from their preferred platform, eliminating the need for duplicate work between cross-functional teams.
Synchronize Data Your Way
TFS4JIRA enables bi-directional data synchronization so your teams see changes reflected in both platforms in real time. Use custom mappings to synchronize by mapping fields, data values, filters, and hierarchies.
Migrate Jira to DevOps or DevOps to Jira
Retain your epics, stories, hierarchies, links, and fields when consolidating backlogs or switching platforms. Migrate to Jira Cloud / DC or Azure DevOps Services or Self-Hosted.
TFS4JIRA integrates Jira and Azure DevOps, so your team can easily collaborate within their platform of choice.
Schedule a demo with our rockstar support team to see how TFS4JIRA can help your team.
Why our customers love TSF4JIRA!
- One or two-way sync between Jira and TFS / Azure DevOps
- Available in Cloud Native (we host) or Self-Hosted (you host) options
- Instant synchronization between issues and work items
- Individual profiles and flexible configuration
- One-to-many status mapping
- Hierarchy, sub-task, links, comments, attachment synchronization of historical issues and work items
- Jira Software and Jira Service Management projects support
- Outstanding support
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
TFS4JIRA configuration wizard is a step by step process of what needs to be synchronized in your development setup. This step allows you to map different types of Jira issues and Azure DevOps/TFS work items.