TFS4JIRA Azure DevOps integration
- Jira Service Management
Integrate Azure DevOps with Jira Software. Migrate Azure DevOps and synchronize these two powerful ALM platforms seamlessly
Azure Jira Integration and Synchronization Tool
Integrate Azure DevOps and Jira with our Cloud Synchronizer. Effortlessly integrate, migrate, and sync changes made to the issues and work items. New issues/work items are updated immediately upon creation.
Azure Jira Migration with Clean Mapping Interface
Migrate Azure DevOps ↔︎ Jira and create your sync profile with health checks and detailed synchronizations logs that allow you to track issues and their statuses. Identify any unmapped values immediately.
Flexibility and Customization at Your Disposal
Synchronize comments, attachments and workflow transitions including states and statuses. Map field values to correctly reflect the priority or severity of issues, and decide how to map other fields with multiple values.
TFS4JIRA is a migration, integration and synchronization tool that bridges Jira and Azure DevOps.
Seamlessly migrate and synchronize work items and issues in a few intuitive steps. You can choose the direction and decide whether you want to move your Issues in a one-time migration or have full synchronization enabled so that any change in your Work Items is automatically reflected in both Azure and Jira projects.
You can now choose between two synchronizer solutions- Self Hosted or Cloud Native Synchronizer.
Learn more about the differences between the two synchronizers and decide which one best serves your needs.
- All built-in and custom Jira and Azure DevOps fields supported.
- Create and enable your profile, and the synchronizer will make sure that Jira and Azure DevOps exchange information in the background.
- Map your issue types, work item types, fields, values, statuses and states.
- Experience enhanced performance of Cloud Native synchronizer with no additional software required.
Privacy and security
TFS4JIRA Azure DevOps integration integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
TFS4JIRA configuration wizard is a step by step process of what needs to be synchronised in your development setup. This step allows you to map different types of Jira issues and TFS work items.