Tableau for Confluence - Pro
Tell a cohesive story with Tableau reports embed in your Confluence pages
Get the full picture
Avoid context switching between two systems. Embed reports created in Tableau Server into your Confluence page using a simple macro to present a unified story.
Focus on what is important
Focus on the information you're interested in by applying filters to dashboards. Display your reports as interactive visualizations, or as static cacheable images.
Keep data secure
Restrict users from changing Tableau dashboards or views directly from the Confluence page. You can also restrict users ability to print Tableau data within Confluence.
Tell a better story by showing Tableau Views and Dashboards in your Confluence pages.
- Enable interactive or static image mode for visualizations;
- Filter views and dashboards from within Confluence;
- Automatically authenticate Confluence users to Tableau;
- Enforce access to data both in Tableau and in Confluence;
- Customize the size of embedded diagrams;
- Extend reports with custom CSS;
- Configure whether your diagrams should appear in printed views;
- Connect to multiple Tableau servers.
This app supports connecting to Tableau Server. Tableau Desktop and Tableau Online are not supported at this time. If you use Confluence Cloud, check out our other app at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217497/tableau-for-confluence
The historical open-source code of this app can be found at https://github.com/schubergphilis/tableau-confluence-plugin
Select the Tableau macro and add it to your page