Tableau for Confluence
Make an impact with your stories. Enhance Confluence pages with embedded Tableau dashboards
Embed Tableau dashboard using a macro
Provide all of your Confluence users with an opportunity to embed Tableau dashboards, regardless of their roles. When writing a story, use a macro to embed diagrams into your pages. Edit them easily using a quick menu.
Insert interactive charts to focus on details
Display interactive data visualizations in Confluence. Tableau dashboards are embedded in interactive mode. Users can focus on important information and filter data easily.
Create a coherent story to make an impact
Include Tableau data into a Confluence page to make your story more convincing. Let your readers get a bigger picture by focusing on corresponding/supporting numbers, graphs, and dashboards.
Expand your stories with Tableau for Confluence. Embed dashboards created in Tableau into your Confluence pages.
- Use Tableau macro to embed a dashboard;
- Check the preview of the graph you're adding before you publish it on Confluence;
- Configure the size of the embedded table;
- See the dashboard in interactive mode;
- Use quick menu in Confluence editing mode to change the graph, its position, or to remove a dashboard;
- Connect to multiple Tableau servers;
Please note that Tableau for Confluence app supports connecting to Tableau Online and Server. If you use Confluence Server or Data Center, check out our other app at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/350103/tableau-for-confluence-pro.
Privacy and security
Tableau for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Use Tableau macro to embed Tableau visualized data into your Confluence page.