Jira Misc Custom Fields (JMCF)
Top-rated app for real-time custom field calculations in Jira. Enhance screens, estimate projects, and improve decision making
Empower users with “hidden” Jira insights
Improve your decision-making processes
JMCF Cloud helps you get more out of Jira by enhancing issue screens, search, reports, and dashboards with calculated custom fields.
💡 Unlock many exciting use cases:
- Track productivity and identify bottlenecks
- Display the date and author of specific transitions
- Show the number of issues blocking the resolution
- Report on approval processes, transitions and time estimates
- And much more
- Easy to configure: simple 3-step process with many custom field types
- Easy to maintain: At-a-glance overview of all your configured JMCF custom fields
- Easy to troubleshoot: Single page overview of any errors and warnings associated with JMCF custom fields
- Always up-to-date: fields are recalculated on input change automatically
- Compatible with dashboard statistics gadgets and report
❓ Features differ between Cloud and Data Center/ Server.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
Jira Misc Custom Fields (JMCF) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View application roles.
- View system and custom avatars.
Create calculated fields that expose Jira’s ‘hidden’ information – such as dates and authors of specific transitions or field changes – that is otherwise not easily accessible to users.