JMCF 2.3.0 brings the following new features:
- Automatic re-indexing of related issues: you can now configure automatic re-indexing of issues related to any issue being modified. This will make calculated fields that depend on related issues work correctly in issue searching and dashboard.
- Calculated (Scripted) Date custom field type: similar to the Calculated Date/Time field type, but without the time part.
- Better logging for easier debugging of calculated (scripted) fields
- Infinite recursions in calculated field formulas are now caught and logged
- It is now possible to access private components (services) of other apps from Groovy scripts (formulas)
- Calculated Wiki/Text/Html Fields now support collapsing long field values
- Duration calculated fields are now supported in the Confluence Jira macro
- Secure Fields are now accessed directly, bypassing security
For more information and a list of bug fixes, see the full release notes.