Visio for Confluence
Display your Visio diagrams right within Confluence
Bring in Visio files from a variety of locations
Whether your Visio diagram is attached to your Confluence page, lives on the server, Microsoft OneDrive, or other remote URL, Visio for Confluence makes it easy to bring in and display your diagrams.
Format and display diagrams with ease
Customize the look and feel of your diagram in Confluence by specifying the display format, such as visio or svg, as well as diagram height, width, and background color.
Empower users safely and securely
Admins stay in control and ensure safe app usage by blacklisting prohibited domains, restricting URL access to a Confluence whitelist, or setting up data profiles that make accessing remote URL’s safe and easy for all.
- Access diagrams via an attachment, file on the server, through a remote URL, OneDrive, or admin-configured data profile
- Choose from four display options for your diagram: default, best, visio, or svg
- Specify formatting options, like diagram height, width, and background color
- Works with the Macro Security for Confluence app, enabling you to restrict use of the app's macro to specific users
- Global configuration options allow admins to whitelist or blacklist domains
- Data Center approved app — tested for performance, reliability, and scalability
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Privacy and security