In version 5.3:
- Data Center compatible, meaning the app has been tested rigorously for performance, scalability, and reliability
- Ability for users to access data via external URL's, either through admin-configured data profiles or by providing full URL and parameters in the macro editor
- Added functionality for admins to connect OneDrive accounts as a data profile, making it possible for users to display diagrams stored on OneDrive within Confluence
- Added new Global configuration options, including blacklisting domains, restricting URL access through Confluence whitelist in the instance, and choice to provide analytics back to Appfire to inform future app improvements
- Improved Getting Started experience
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Read more in the full release notes.