SubSpace Navigation for Confluence
The simple way to organize and navigate Confluence
Create a site-wide Confluence navigation menu
Easily arrange spaces, pages, blog posts, external links, folders, and CQL queries into a single central navigation main menu.
Enhance the style of your navigation
Style your navigation menu to fit your brand identity. You can change its colour and icon image - see a preview of all changes in the configuration screen before submitting them.
Display navigation within Confluence Cloud pages
Use the navigation macro to create overviews of the menu or parts of it within a Confluence Cloud page or a blog post.
SubSpace Navigation for Confluence is the essential tool for organizing and navigating your wiki.
- Drag-and-drop simplicity makes it effortless to arrange internal and external links, spaces, folders, and CQL queries into a central navigation menu
- Navigation macro lets you display the content of the menu bar in a wiki page or on a blog post
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
SubSpace Navigation for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Request a Demo.