What you get with Subspace Navigation for Confluence is a fully-fledged development of the previous plugin.
- The add-on is now verified assuring quick compatibility, stability and support.
- The add-on is now data center compatible.
- Subspace Navigation for Confluence is based on Atlassian Design Guidelines and therefore blends in seamlessly into the Confluence interface.
Furthermore, the Subspace Plugin up to version 2.2.2 is now an open source! If you'd like to continue using the plugin just use the previous versions here or ask for the source code by contacting our support team.
What is changing with Subspace Navigation for Confluence 3.0?
- no more macros
- no parent spaces as they used to be
- existing navigation from the previous add-on version will be adopted one-to-one
Before updating please read the documentation and learn more about the changes in our blog.
Transition period for existing customers: To get a free license until end of January, please contact our support team.