SubSpace Navigation for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
The simple way to organize and navigate Confluence
Create a site-wide Confluence navigation menu
It just takes a few clicks to arrange spaces, pages, blog posts, external links, folders, and CQL queries into a single central navigation main menu.
Easily configure the items you want to display
Dynamically organize your Confluence Cloud navigation with CQL and create a dynamic menu. See a preview of your changes in the configuration screen before submitting them.
Display navigation within Confluence Cloud pages
Use the navigation macro to create overviews of the menu or parts of it within a Confluence Cloud page or a blog post.
SubSpace Navigation for Confluence is the essential tool for organizing and navigating your wiki.
- Drag-and-drop simplicity makes it effortless to arrange internal and external links, spaces, folders, and CQL queries into a central navigation menu
- Navigation macro lets you display the content of the menu bar in a wiki page or on a blog post
Privacy and security
SubSpace Navigation for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Request a Demo.