SubSpace Navigation for Confluence STAFF PICK
The simple way to organize and navigate Confluence
Build Custom Confluence Navigation Menus
Easily arrange spaces, pages, blog posts, external links, folders, and CQL queries into Navigation Menus.
Enhance the style of your Menus
Style your navigation menu to fit your brand identity. You can change its colour and icon image - see a preview of all changes in the configuration screen before submitting them.
Customize different Menus for your spaces
You can create multiple Menus and display them in different Confluence spaces - may they be for departments, business lines, subsidiaries, etc.
SubSpace Navigation for Confluence is essential for organizing and navigating your wiki.
- Effortlessly arrange internal and external links, spaces, folders, and CQL queries into a central Navigation Menu.
- Set up several customized Menus for different spaces:
- Select your Menu icon
- Display space logos
- Choose the background color of the Menu.
- The navigation macro lets you display the content of a Menu deployed to the space on a wiki page or a blog post.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
SubSpace Navigation for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Request a Demo.