Scaffolding Forms & Templates
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Scaffolding adds the structure you need to capture, store and transform your Confluence data into actionable business insights
Dynamic forms improve data dependability
Dynamic forms are the key to improving data entry and ensuring pages are automatically standardized. Capture live data via pick list, drop down menus, check boxes and more. Improved structure means data is more reliable.
Live templates simplify updates
With Live Templates, pages dynamically inherit the template’s structure and layout in Confluence. Thousands of pages can be updated with just one click, making maintenance and updates faster and more accurate.
Metadata makes the difference
Scaffolding’s metadata, which lives within the page content and can be easily captured through various field types, transforms information on Confluence pages into structured data.
🎉🎉🎉 Scaffolding is now available on Cloud, with brand new experience!
Many teams rely on Scaffolding to better control of data entry & data representation to create structured forms & manage the sophisticated use of data.
Scaffolding provides reusable and editable forms with powerful Live Templates to simplify managing large Confluence instances.
The benefits include:
- Dynamically modify existing content by changing the underlying Live Templates
- Simplify site management - leave behind manual updates
- Create and manage multiple versions of Live Templates
- Beautiful in-page editor
- Live Templates
- Various field types
- Project management
- Knowledge Base articles
- Inventory/asset management
- Product and service catalog
- Prototyping docs
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Scaffolding Forms & Templates integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Creating project overview