⏱️ Customer Portal SLAs
- Jira Service Management
Share Customizable and rich SLAs in the Customer Portal
👐 Share your SLAs with your Customers
Share SLAs in the Customer Portal to boost transparency with customers and portal users. You can cherry-pick which SLAs are displayed and even give them unique names for clarity and managing expectations efficiently.
🎨 Customizable Display Options
Once added to the portal, you can display your SLAs in engaging formats like radial, horizontal, vertical progress bars, and card views. Highlight critical details such as start and end times, and add countdowns.
🔒 Take Control
Define precisely which portals and user groups have access to portal SLAs. Your data remains secure, ensuring it's only accessible and visible to authorized users.
📊 Enhanced Transparency:
- Share SLAs directly in the Customer Portal
- Create Public SLA names for clarity
- Build strong customer connections
🎨 Tailored Presentation:
- Radial, horizontal, vertical progress bars
- Highlight start, end times, and countdowns
- Match brand style with custom colors
🔒 Permission Access Control:
- Define user permissions
- Keep data secure and accessible
- Take charge, no compromises
Privacy and security
⏱️ Customer Portal SLAs integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View system and custom avatars.
- View user groups.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Allows the app to read SLA data from requests