- Jira Software
Manage structual content directly in your projects and get a quick overview over all your critical projects
Project Forms overview
Want to Monitor the "risk" or "in time" status of your projects?
Get a quick overview over all your projects and there metadata
Bring more context to your projects
Use Project Forms to tell your Colleges who's responsible or anything else they need to know.
Collect and present data with structured data forms in Jira projects.
Customize the forms for your organization
Arrange predefined fields to form templates like configuration items, marketing campaign plans or other forms, for your colleagues
Project Forms is a spinoff of Data Forms for Jira.
This app is built on Atlassian's highly secure Forge platform. This means, no data will ever leave your Jira at any point.
Want to Monitor the Risk or "in time" status of your projects? Attach a matching project form to your projects and have your project managers fill out the form on a regular basis.
Collect and present data with structured project forms in Jira.
Visualize, edit and organize key information about your Jira projects
- compare projects with each other
- check the status of a project with one click
Privacy and security
Project Forms integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
Show data forms of a specific template in a table and compare their values against one another.