Decisions Helper for Confluence
Simple decision workflows for your Confluence decisions
Decisions helper for Confluence is for teams that take decision making seriously. Using the helper, you can set up general consensus and explicit approval workflows to automate notifications at critical points in the decision-making process.
Insert the macro into a Confluence page by typing `/Decision Helper`
- Approval tracking
- DACI and RFC decisions
- Automated workflows (draft, in progress, seeking approval, approved)
- Due dates
Privacy and security
Decisions Helper for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Search Confluence. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary and read:confluence-content.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary or read:confluence-content.summary.
- Read and write to app storage service
- Permits the creation of pages, blogs, comments and questions.