CoJi - Confluence pages for Jira
- Jira Service Management
No more maneuvering between Jira and Confluence - gain access to complete information without searching for it
Display Confluence pages on Jira issues
Save time thanks to automatic display of Confluence pages in Jira. Predefined rules written in Jira Query Language enable to define in which tasks a specific page should be displayed.
Automatic creation of Confluence pages from Jira
Precisely specify the kind of Jira issues from which the pages will be created, and Confluence page templates if needed. CoJi will create pages in Confluence based on JQL.
Full control over displaying and generating pages
Thanks to the simple configuration, you can precisely define where and when pages should be displayed, where a new page should be created, and who will have access to it.
Gain access to all the required information right where you need them. Forget about having to constantly switch between Jira and Confluence. Thanks to CoJi all the data will wait for you in a chosen task in Jira. Work smarter, not harder.
CoJi helps you provide a single source of information for your team in Jira. Now:
- each team member has access to unified and updated information right in the Jira issue,
- you can restrict the page visibility by project role,
- you save time on searching for the proper information in Confluence,
- you don't have to manually create pages in Confluence,
- there is less room for error,
- you can maintain perfect order in the Confluence page structure.
Best suited for:
- support teams,
- customer service departments,
- testing teams,
- technical support for digital products,
- everyone working in both Jira and Confluence.
Privacy and security
CoJi - Confluence pages for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application