Advanced Confluence Integration for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Create & display pages as you need for, without maneuvering between Jira and Confluence. Manage page structure directly from Jira
Display Confluence pages on Jira issues
Connect Confluence to Jira and gain access to all the required information right where you need them. All the data will wait for you in a chosen Jira issue view.
Automatic creation of Confluence pages from Jira
Specify all kinds of Jira issues from which the pages will be created. And let automation fill-in the data for you.
Full control over displaying and generating pages
Thanks to the simple configuration, you can defined rules in JQL where and when pages should be displayed, where a new page should be created, and who will have access to it.
Integration between Confluence and Jira gives you access to all the important information in your Issue View. Display and create Confluence pages in automatic way and get additional benefits like:
- You don't have to manually create pages in Confluence
- Save time on searching for the proper information in Confluence
- Each team member has access to unified and updated information right in the Jira issue
- You can automatically create whole page structure in Confluence
- You can maintain perfect order in the Confluence page structure
- You can restrict the page visibility by project role
- There is less room for error
Advanced Confluence Integration for Jira best suited for:
- Support teams,
- Customer service departments,
- Testing teams,
- Technical support for digital products,
- Everyone working in both Jira and Confluence.
Check out the app’s roadmap.
To further enhance your Jira experience, check out:
Privacy and security
Advanced Confluence Integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application