mailto.wiki - Email for Confluence
Receive and send emails in Confluence. Create pages and blog posts from emails. Share pages as emails
Send Emails to Confluence
Create pages and blog posts from emails. Connect to your mailbox and start sending emails to your Confluence instance.
Create Custom Rules
You can create custom rules to sort emails into different spaces based on subject, recipient or destination email address. [More Information]
Share Pages as Emails
You can send the contents of any page to any email address with the Email button.
🛠 First Steps
To get you started a few steps are necessary (detailed documentation):
- Go to the configuration page
- Connect to a mailbox
- Set a default space for incoming emails
✨ More Features
- Attachments: You can limit the number and size of attachments
- HTML emails: Complex emails like newsletters are supported.
- Comments: mailto.wiki can convert comments to emails and emails to comments.
- Protection: All html contained in emails is filtered. Dangerous attachments are disallowed by default. Tested by security researchers.
- Data ownership: All data is stored on your confluence instance and your mail server. No external services are needed.
- Data encryption: Data sent between Confluence and your mail server is encrypted by default.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security