SodiusWillert OSLC Connect for Jira
- Jira Software
OSLC connector for Jira and IBM DOORS Next, Team Concert (EWM), Quality Manager (ETM), Rhapsody, and Siemens Polarion ALM
Preview IBM ELM or Polarion ALM data in Jira
Add links to IBM ELM or Siemens Polarion ALM assets in Jira. Hover on the link to preview the content of the asset. You can navigate to assets in the authoring tool by clicking on the link.
Take Jira actions natively from IBM ELM & Polarion
The OSLC connector will allow you to create all issue types from IBM ELM or Siemens Polarion ALM. Once created, you can preview its content natively in your IBM ELM or Polarion ALM repository.
Reliability and Security at Scale
Using OSLC Connect for Jira, your assets remain secure in their native repositories. Linked data allows your enterprise to scale across repositories without the burden of uncontrolled copies.
- Linked assets always display the latest data,
- Does not create copies of your data,
- Data remains in its native repository,
- Keep working using the tools you love!
- Create and track relationships between Jira issues and IBM ELM artifacts,
- Preview IBM ELM requirements, test cases, test results, in Jira,
- Create Jira issues from IBM ELM,
- Create and track relationships between Jira issues and Polarion ALM artifacts,
- Preview Polarion Requirements, Change Requests contents from Jira,
- Create Jira issues from Polarion ALM,
- Leverage IBM Global Configurations in Jira,
- Link Jira Defects to ETM Test Results with Report Builder,Report on Jira data in IBM Report Builder or in Polarion Reports.
Have questions? Contact us or start your trial today.
Privacy and security
Track and access IBM DOORS Next requirements in Jira. Create links to add IBM DOORS Next requirements in your Jira Issue.