OSLC Connect for Jira
Connect Jira to IBM DOORS Next, Team Concert (EWM), Quality Manager (ETM), Rhapsody, and Siemens Polarion ALM
Get the most out of the tools you use every day
OSLC Connect for Jira easily links your engineering repositories between your favorite engineering tooling and guarantee that everyone is using accurate information across your engineering teams.
Support for best-of-breed tools
OSLC Connect for Jira connects your Jira environment to the engineering apps you use everyday like IBM DOORS, DOORS Next, EWM, ETM, EMM, Polarion ALM, Rhapsody, or PTC Windchill.
OSLC Connect for Jira connects the portfolio of artifacts across the lifecycle stages. Create links across repositories and view authorized data from remote repositories in previews.
- Operate in your tools of choice and share live information
- Provide linked data, not synchronized data
- Enable seamless collaboration
- Access to real-time data across critical tools
- Maximize your development process
- Access DOORS Next requirements from within Jira
- Create, access and link Jira tickets from DOORS Next
- Access live data from DOORS Next directly inside Jira
- Drag and Drop DOORS Next requirements into Jira
- Link DOORS Next Changesets to Jira Tasks
- Create Jira tickets from within Polarion
- Track Polarion Change Requests from Jira
- Access Polarion Requirements from Jira
- Drag and Drop Jira Issues into Polarion
- Report on Jira Artifacts in Polarion
Privacy and security
Generate Defects in Jira from IBM Engineering Test Management. Generate linked Jira defects directly when executing test scripts.