Build custom, themed Confluence intranets, knowledge bases, wikis, documentation sites and more—code free
Apply custom Confluence themes to match your brand
Theme Confluence sites using your brand colors, imagery, icons, logos and more, or choose from a variety of built-in themes. Design engaging landing pages that make it easy for users to find what they need and move on.
Get content out of Confluence, in front of users
Organize Confluence pages and spaces into sites. Custom navigation, menus and UI help users find info fast. Deploy sites for teams, regions, projects, customers, products, use cases—whatever fits the bill.
Intranets, knowledge bases, documentation & more
Turn Confluence into whatever you need —an intranet, a documentation site, a knowledge base. There’s no limit to the number of sites you can build, or who and what you can build them for. Give each a custom domain.
Refined transforms Confluence into custom, branded sites users love without code. Add Confluence content to sites and add a custom domain, themes, layouts, quick links, and Jira content if you have Refined for Jira Cloud.
- Theme sites with a built-in Theme Editor.
- Customize pages using a suite of navigation, content and search modules.
- Organize Confluence spaces into landing pages and sites using a drag-and-drop Site Builder. Your structure inside the Site Builder maps to a global nav bar and menus top-of-site.
- If you have Refined for Jira Cloud, add Jira and JSM content to sites.
- Add a custom domain to each site (subject to the domain your organization owns).
- Delegate admin permissions to any licensed Confluence user.
- Create as many sites as you wish for internal or external users or both.
Confluence pages are rendered in the Refined Cloud; not all macros and markups are supported. Find a list of supported macros here.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Refined for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
An intranet built with Refined for Confluence Cloud.