Refined for Confluence Cloud STAFF PICK
Build custom, themed Confluence intranets, knowledge bases, wikis, documentation sites and more—code free
Apply custom Confluence themes to match your brand
Theme Confluence sites using your brand colors, imagery, icons, logos and more, or choose from a variety of built-in themes. Design engaging landing pages that make it easy for users to find what they need and move on.
Get content out of Confluence, in front of users
Add your choice of Confluence content to sites. Custom navigation, menus and UI help users find info fast. Deploy sites for teams, regions, projects, customers, products, use cases—whatever fits the bill.
Intranets, knowledge bases, documentation & more
Turn Confluence into an intranet, a documentation site, or a knowledge base. Or all of the above. There’s no limit to the number of sites you can build, or who and what you can build them for. Give each a custom domain.
Refined turns Confluence into custom, branded intranets, documentation sites and knowledge bases users love—all without code.
- Theme sites with a built-in Theme Editor.
- Design home and landing pages using a drag-and-drop Page Builder and a suite of navigation, content and search modules.
- Organize Confluence spaces into an intuitive global nav bar and drop-down menus.
- If you have Refined for Jira Cloud, add JSM service desks to sites for all-in-one self-service and support.
- Add a custom domain to each site (subject to the domain your organization owns).
- Delegate admin permissions to any licensed Confluence user.
- Create as many sites as you wish for internal or external users or both.
- Confluence pages are rendered in the Refined Cloud; review supported macros here. Alternatively, embed Confluence pages.
- EU data residency is available at no charge. Learn more.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Refined for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application