User Switcher for Confluence
Quickly switch among users without typing their passwords or logging out, just like su or sudo commands
User Switcher for Confluence allows administrators to quickly switch between users without logging out. This is really useful to debug user-specific problems (e.g. visibility issues caused by page restrictions, etc.), or to make changes on behalf of other users.
- Quickly switch between users using X + X shortcut or top-right icon
- Directly switch back to your user using Z + Z shortcut
- Seamlessly integrate with Confluence's Audit Log
What's planned for next releases?
- Separate log file for usage track
- Easy-to-use configuration screen
- Improved UI integration
- Multi-language support
💡 Looking for a similar app on Jira? Check out User Switcher for Jira
✨ Still not convinced? Try it for FREE!