SIL Tempo Connector
- Jira Service Management
Create scripts to integrate and sync data between Jira and Tempo for better collaboration, team organization and work automation
SIL® Tempo Connector enables you to extend Jira by handling Tempo Timesheet objects. Write simple scripts to sync data between Jira and Tempo by updating Issues, Accounts and Teams.
The below datatypes are supported:
- Timesheet attributesUse cases
- Automatically set the Team and Account fields when an issue is created. Settings can be dynamic based on request type or organization.
- Set attributes on existing work logs. Eg.- If a new attribute (like a custom field) is added to Tempo all existing work logs will not have data for this attribute. Power Scripts™ for Jira can add data for this attribute to all existing work logs. Or attributes can be automatically set when a work log is added.
- Create a validator that checks to see if a user is in the team defined in Tempo, if not the user can't transition the issue
- Show/hide fields on the screen based on Tempo team/account
Privacy and security