My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Improve customer's access to requests with customizable My Requests view on the Customer Portal
Extend, sort and filter the requests list
Add, change and reorder the displayed columns on Requests list. Sort the list by any column and use quick filters to navigate through the page easier.
Save filters and share them with others
Filter requests by specific criteria like Service Desks, Organizations, Statuses, and more to narrow down the list. Save the search configuration and share it with others.
Global configuration to secure sensitive data
Choose which fields customers can add as columns and globally limit their visibility for selected user groups. Define if Requests link will guide the users to the native or the app's list, and translate the link name.
My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management gives customers control over their request list, enabling them to configure it as they see fit. Moreover, the app features:
- Support for fields such as SLAs and custom fields from apps of other vendors, including Insight, nFeed (now Elements Connect), Tempo
- Possibility to hide link to the native requests page and create redirections to app's page
- New Approvals page, which can replace the native one
- Possibility to define default Filters by Jira Admins and share them with all or only selected user groups, Organizations or users. Customers can also share their filters with Organizations or Jira user groups.
Check our roadmap and vote for features.
To further improve your Service Management experience, also check out:
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security