My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management
Improve customer access to requests with a customizable My Requests view on the Customer Portal
Customizable columns, extended filters and sorting
Add, change and reorder the displayed columns on Requests list. Sort the list by any column and use quick filters to navigate through the page easier. You can also create your own filters!
Support for various fields and custom fields
Decide which fields customers can add as columns, use as criteria, and restrict their visibility to certain groups of users. This helps to secure sensitive information.
Manage access to Requests fast and efficiently
Efficiently handle Requests by utilizing User Scopes to regulate access. Group users, organizations, and teams that share similar preferences into multiple reusable presets.
My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management is an add-on to Jira Service Management that gives Customer Portal users more control over the organization of requests.
- Customizing the Requests view on the Requests page by the user
- Restrict access to Requests: with the app, it is possible to restrict the visibility of requests to individual users
- User scope: functionality allows collective grouping of individual users, user groups or organizations, which improves configurations
- Sorting the list by any column and use quick filters to navigate through the page easier
To further improve your Service Management experience, also check out:
- Extension for Jira Service Management
- Actions for Jira Service Management
- Queues for Jira Service Management
- Translation for Jira Service Management
- Theme Extension for Jira Service Management
Any questions? Let us hear them! Reach out to our support or book a free demo via Calendly.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
This app is free for up to 10 users