My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management
Improve customer's access to requests with customizable My Requests view on the Customer Portal
Extend, sort and filter the requests list
Add, change and reorder the displayed columns on Requests list. Sort the list by any column and use quick filters to navigate through the page easier.
Support for various fields and custom fields
Choose which fields customers can add as columns, use as criteria, and globally limit their visibility for selected user groups. It allows to secure sensitive data.
Make the process of granting access much faster
Manage access to Requests faster and more efficiently with User Scopes. Organize users, groups and organizations which match the same preferences into many reusable presets.
My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management opens up a new set of possibilities in terms of visibility control and access for customers to their Requests pages. As an administrator you have full control over the view and permissions at a click of a button.
Moreover, the app features:
- User Scopes which make the process of granting access to larger groups much faster.
- Fields Permissions which let you configure various properties of your default or custom fields visible for customers.
Check our roadmaps and vote for features.
To further improve your Service Management experience, also check out:
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
This app is free for up to 10 users