Data Protection and Security Toolkit for Jira (DLP)
Privacy and compliance. Data Loss Prevention. Protect PII, anonymize users, delete issue history, comply with GDPR, DSGVO, HIPAA
Automated and most efficient data processing
Need to anonymize (GDPR) or de-identificate (CCPA) Jira users? To do so, you need to find them! With this app, you easily redact personal data (PII). Unique feature: You can even search for archived users and projects.
Easily manage consent for data processing rules
Quickly create announcements in Jira that no one can overlook: Perfect to communicate data privacy policies, reminders for deadlines, cookies, or release notes. You can even target specific user groups!
Timely detection and remediation of personal data
As a Jira admin or DPO, you're responsible for meeting guidelines. Here, you can easily find personal data such as passwords, API keys, or credit card numbers and notify employees about maintenance or any kind of event.
+++ ALSO AVAILABLE FOR CONFLUENCE +++
- Ensure company policy and law compliance
- Hide/remove Issue Tab Panel, Activity Stream and History items
- Limit employee performance monitoring in issues
- Powerful data loss prevention (DLP) management
- Automated and complete data/user anonymization
- Create individual search patterns or use built-in templates
- Gain insights into statistics of accepted and declined data processing
The one and only all-encompassing solution for all your data privacy needs. Get it now, and you’ll see how easy data protection can be!
Privacy and security
Data Protection and Security Toolkit for Jira (DLP) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Add additional Data Privacy features with GDPR (DSGVO) and Security for Jira