As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Index all Jira data and history of changes for your Business Intelligence, and other advanced reports needs
Use any ElasticSearch enabled tool to display data
You can use any BI tool working with ElasticSearch (like Kibana) to visualize and get insight on your data
Select Jira fields you want to have indexed
In addition to mandatory fields (issue key, subject, summary,...), you can configure the app to include any of your Jira fields you want to see indexed in ElasticSearch.
Indexes your Jira data into ElasticSearch
Indexes issues, comments, users and change history into your ElasticSearch cluster. You can now make complex BI search on your data in ElasticSearch.
With BI Indexer - ElasticSearch for Jira, you can index all your data and history of changes on tickets to ElasticSearch (open source search engine & reporting solution).
- allows you to build from simple to highly complex reports
- ultra high performance - best practice integration with a 3rd party open source solution, avoiding a BI plugin in JIRA which would cause many performance issues. Never crash your JIRA again for reporting needs
- You can filter the contexts and custom fields you wish to index, or select everything
- Coupled with Kibana (open source solution from Elastic), it will help you create high value custom dashboards for free
- more features to come - feel free to contact Ovyka with your needs and suggestions
- You can also contact Ovyka for all your custom needs, we've integrated very valuable custom BI dashboards already
Privacy and security
Allows to connect your JIRA instance to your ElasticSearch cluster, even if you secured your cluster with SearchGuard.