See who is looking at the same ticket right now
See who is looking at the same ticket right now
Switch between the default view...
... and the people panel view
Various configuration options are available: you can configure panel location and requests frequency depending on your requirements
Enjoy increased visibility and make working on collaborative tasks easier:
- See who is online and on the same page at the moment;
- Know when someone is logged in and looking at the same ticket;
- Avoid overheads caused by two people working on the same task.
The app is compatible with Jira Service Desk queues, Jira Software Scrum and Kanban boards, Jira Core issue view.
you can already use it in DC environment, cause we are supporting it already. Right now the DC certification process takes a while to finish it completely.
Please have a look at version 1.2.0, it supports different panel view options and you can see users online in Jira Service Desk queues, Jira Software boards, and Jira Core issue view.
Starting from version 1.1.0 the app is compatible with Jira 7.0.0 - 7.13.3. Please have a look and let us know if you have any questions.
|10 users$10||25 users$15||50 users$25||100 users$50||250 users$75||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For Jira 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (500 users) and Jira Service Desk (25 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly. Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Actonic GmbH provides support for this app.
Version 1.2.6 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 8.6.1 • Released 2019-08-28
Minor improvements and fixes
- Compatibility with Jira version 8.3.x has been fixed.
- Some notifications and button names have been changed.
- Application logo has been updated.
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Who is Online for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Who is Online for Jira. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Who is Online for Jira begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Who is Online for Jira versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.