Minor version update
- Version 1.2.2 • Released 2019-05-16 • Supported By Actonic Support • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
- The ability to exclude some groups from activity tracking has been implemented on the app configuration page.
- Reduced connection count for users who switched to another window or not active for more than 1 minute.
- Version 1.2.0 • Released 2019-04-18 • Supported By Actonic Support • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
- Select "Who is Online" panel position.
- Select "Request Frequency" as High, Medium or Low, based on server activity. Also suitable for huge servers with high activity.
- Performance improvements.
- Version 1.1.0 • Released 2019-02-15 • Supported By Actonic Support • Paid via Atlassian • Atlassian Closed-Source
Starting from this version the add-on becomes paid and officially supported. You can keep on using the previous version for free or update to the new one and get all the updates and the compatibility with the latest Jira version. All new features and improvements will be available in the paid version only.
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2018-04-18 • No Vendor Support • Free • Atlassian Closed-Source
The first release allows to collect statistic data about page views.