Get a full audit log of all administrator actions in Crowd, on users, groups, applications, directories
Browse your audit history in Crowd administration.
All meaningful events happening in Crowd are saved by Ovyka Audit for CROWD, and you can see them in a dedicated page in Crowd administration.
Sort and order events as you need.
In Crowd dedicated page, audit events can be sorted on your prefered field (date, user or event type), and ordered either in an ascending or descending way.
Access audit history directly from administration.
Crowd events are saved automatically by Ovyka Audit for Crowd, and as an administrator, you can access audit history directly from your usual administration menu.
Ovyka Audit plugin for Crowd allows to get an extensive log of all administrator actions in Crowd, on users, groups, applications, directories. Make sure you always know who did what, when, for compliance needs in case of an audit or for security reasons.
- generates history logs on all actions on users, groups, directories, and applications within Crowd
- events history available in Crowd administration, and also in Crowd logs
- audit history can be exported in a CSV file, sorted and ordered on your preferred field
- a REST API allows you to extract audit events as CSV data from the plugin and integrate them in any other solution (logs, BI tools, databases,...)
- more features to come - feel free to contact us with your needs and suggestions
Privacy and security
Audit history can also be exported as a CSV file. You can use the Sort Field and Sort Order fields to choose how data will be sorted and ordered in the exported CSV file.