- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Send customized mail announcements to your own recipient lists, directly from any Jira ticket
Preview notification mails based on your templates
Notification emails, based on templates you create, can be previewed before being sent.
Send notifications directly from the issue screen
Configure and customize your notification emails directly from the issue screen, using the form provided by the app.
Track notifications in issue comments
You can ask the plugin to add a comment in the issue when the notification is sent, displaying the notification details (recipients, template used...). This feature is configurable in the app administration.
Ovyka Advanced Notifications for Jira allows manual sending of configurable templated mail notifications to targeted populations (inside or outside your Jira user directory). For example, notify Problems, upcoming Changes or high severity Incidents (with templates for detection, workaround, resolution, post mortem...) to an internal or external customer base, to a list of managers, or to stakeholders for Change management.
- customizable recipient lists, including email addresses of external users, internal users
- supports TO, CC, and BCC fields with unlimited recipients
- customizable HTML templates for communication
- insert any field in your template easily with the embedded editor
- select and send the announcements to several recipient lists at the same time
- full history of previous announcements, globally and on each issue's view
- more features to come - feel free to contact us with your needs and suggestions
App administration allows you to select to which projects/issue types the notification feature is added, by defining contexts.