SQL Reporter for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Generate reports using SQL queries
Generate powerful reports and statistics in SQL
Use functions like sum(), count(), group by, etc not available in JQL.Limit the columns to be displayed.
Multiple ways to view reports
Access reports in our simplified "SQL Report Viewer", dashboard gadgets or download in Excel.
Issue column will be rendered as links and drill down into issues.
Permission based control
Administrators can define user groups to prevent unauthorised access to reports
Possible Use Cases
- Generate information and statistics using SQL (JRASERVER-10455)
- Generate statistical information for each individual projects
- Generate user login statistics and trends with SQL
- Generate health check report by identifying broken dependency or links
- Generate powerful and flexible reports with SQL
- Counting of number fields and display them in columns (JSWSERVER-9167)
- Aggregating results and grouping by fields
- Joining of issues from different projects
We are in the midst of releasing the Data Center versions.
Customers with active maintenance Server license can reach us at our ServiceDesk for a free conversion to the Data Center license.
Privacy and security
Easy to setup and configure SQL report to run with tagging and permission based control